Friday, March 16, 2012

Because We All Love to LMFAO

It's Friday--I thought you all might need a reminder--and really, I think it's time for some funny! (I could definitely use a break from promoting Wilde's Fire!)

Kid #2 loves music. She especially loves LMFAO, Miley Cyrus, The Veronicas, The Crazy Frog Album . . . the list goes on and on. I'm not sure where she heard most of these songs, but you better believe they are all on my iPod now. *Sigh*

Does anything belong to me? You all know my family took over my purse, now my music, too?

Anyway, while browsing YouTube, I came across this video. I think it serves our social media driven society well.

Enjoy!



Now that you've watched that, I want to hear your plans for the weekend...plans that do NOT involve cell phones, laptops, or anything else that prevents you from seeing the world around you!

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/16/2012

    That was hillarious, Krystal! And it perfectly sums up my average Friday / Saturday nights. Ahhh, I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I know. I am SOOOO GUILTY!

      Delete
  2. Ha! A man with an afro always makes me smile. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. We were dancing to this one before I left work last night!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3/16/2012

    The hubs and I actually have a date.....dinner and then bowling. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubs and I had mivie night! It was great!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous3/16/2012

    I have midterms today, so once that's over I am going to collapse. Then, when I come to I am going to hit the gym. After the gym I will take a scalding hot shower, and maybe work on a new scene for my book. (If my brain monkeys will cooperate. :P)

    All in all, I think I have "decided to stay in tonight." XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3/17/2012

      I guess my wife had other plans, date night it was! :)

      Delete
    2. Date night is what we did too! Well, stay at home date with no writing for me. ;-)

      Delete
  5. That video was hilarious!

    I've got plans. Run a 10K race, see the folks, the honey-do list, church obligations.. my weekends are usually pretty stuffed! If I can fit in writing then that is a huge bonus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you fit in writing, I'll be impressed! Good luck on the race!

      Delete
  6. Very funny! My plan for the weekend apparently is to eat! I'm taking a friend out for a birthday dinner tonight. Tomorrow several of us are taking a beloved teacher to lunch. Tomorrow night I'm hosting some international visitors for dinner. Whew! Sunday I think I'll just fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food and friends! What could be better than that?

      Delete
  7. OMG this was a good one...I will say I love LMFAO...They are the best..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like them at first but now I love them!

      Delete
  8. Anonymous3/17/2012

    Hehehehe Nice! (btw - I love the Veronicas :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit, I like the Veronica's too!

      Delete
  9. Loved that video! So funny. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed! It was a ton of fun to watch it. I could relate...a little.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...