Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wilde's Fire Tag It!

Want to participate in an easy competition? Wow, look at all those raised hands. I knew you guys would love this!

Listen up: To enter, all you have to do is e-mail me a photo of you and Wilde's Fire. That's right, open up your e-reading device, load the title page, then have someone snap a picture of your beautiful (or handsome) smiling face next to it.

Why would you do this? For money, of course! And possibly fame. ;-)

I know you guys like to read. So, if you enter my lovely little contest, I'll put your happy-faces into an awesome video blog and your names into random.org, and one lucky winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.

But where's the tagging come in?

Well, to enter, all you have to do is listed above, but to be totally awesome all you have to do is upload your photo to Facebook then tag Krystal Wade in it. I need some excitement on my page, and I think you, my dear fans, are the best excitement ever!

Sound like fun?

Then get to work! E-mail me those photos (krystalwade70@yahoo.com). You have until April 30th. The winner will be announced Monday, May 14th (I need time to put all these images into a pretty video.)

I hope you guys are enjoying the book! <3

If you haven't *picked up* your copy yet, you can purchase on HERE for a ridiculously low price of $1.99!! So awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, definitely! I have to be very creative with my picture...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's my camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rad! I'll do it in the morning, when I'm well-rested and don't look so haggard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...