Monday, March 5, 2012

Time #TWC1

Time. Time. Everyone's got time. Playing at the beach, and sipping on some wine. Time to do this and do that. Can't you find some time?

Okay, I admit, I took the lyrics from "Signs" by the Five Man Electrical Band and turned them around for this post.

But this week's TWC blog topic couldn't be more appropriate. With the release of Wilde's Fire right around the corner, I don't have time for much more than edits and self-promotion.

I'm tired. I'm hungry. I need a shower (please, don't tell anyone).

Friends are helping me out, taking over my blog and responding to comments on my behalf. My family misses me. My bed calls to me. My eyes are puffy.

BUT . . . .

My book is out, or should be out within this week (depending on when you read this).

The moment most writers dream of is mine. I will cherish all the hard work, the blood, sweat, and tears I've put into this. Most importantly, I will remember all the time it took to create.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have two more books to release into the world . . . .

To read other author's take on the topic "Time", please visit The Writers Collection.

Want to *grab* a copy of my book? Check out my publisher's website: www.nobleyoungadult.com

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, Krystal, and I cannot wait to grab a copy of Wilde's Fire. Congratulations on a job very well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ayden! Your day is coming soon, too. Hopefully you'll have Wilde's Fire in your collection in the next few days!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I hope you get some rest soon...after you have a party for the release of your book, of course. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep would be nice, but I have another book I'm about to submit. ;-) I may never sleep again.

      Delete
  3. Hang in there, Champ! Since you mentioned wine, *raises glass of White Zin* here's to the novel that you are giving life to. Congratulations, Krystal. Wishing you every success!

    -Jimmy
    http://jamesgarciajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...