Thursday, September 20, 2012

You've Been Hijacked

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?


Don't look so startled - I don't bite.


My name's Frankie. And I'm just a regular guy.
Well, except for the whole ghost thing, I guess.



You’re probably wondering what I'm doing here. Well, it’s pretty simple actually. Something is coming for my best friend Ever - something I alone cannot protect her from. Regardless of how much I love her how hard I try.


So I have to spread the word.


And I need your help to do it.


I've been a bystander for far too long, trapped in this ghostly shell for the past two years. I've decided it’s time to make myself known and set some things into motion. See, I've hijacked Amazon, Curiosity Quills Press, and blogs all over the internet to make my move.


You're probably wondering why, right?


Well allow me to be a bit more specific. Something isn't just coming for Ever; her actual soul is in danger. So I've decided to stay silent no longer. Word needs to spread. People need to know.


Evil lurks in the shadows.


To give Ever more time to figure things out and try to protect herself from the trouble that awaits her, I'm upping the publication date of our story.


I'm sure you can understand. I mean, souls are on the line here.


So, with that said, EVER IS NOW AVAILABLE. Yes, you read that right. NOW. I couldn't wait any longer, so I did what I had to do to protect that stubborn girl I love my best friend, Ever.


I had to do it. Some things are too important to wait for, and Ever is one of those things for me.


Now as you’re spreading the word about this new development, take heed this one warning:


Evil lurks in the shadows. And not just any evil.


It’s disguised as that slick talking, good-looking bastard, Toby James ... the new kid next door.


Amazon - Goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...