Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Funny

This has been a fantastic week, and the weekend is only going to be better!

Today I'm sharing a strip I created based off yesterday's What's In Your Purse post. I loved all the responses you submitted and hope more keep coming in! I've also included a teaser line from soon-to-be-released Wilde's Fire after the funny (keep your eye out for promotions and announcements!).

Enjoy!



This excerpt from Wilde's Fire is an exchange between Kate and her sister:

I push a stray lock of hair from her [Brit's] tear-streaked face. “Once you accept we belong here, it will all get easier.”

She throws herself back on the pile of blankets and looks up at me with a wry smile. “That’s easy for you to say with tall, dark and handsome gushing over you.”

~

Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. That is funny and there aren't enough funny things on the planet right now. Great work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a bag like that - the bigger the bag the deeper the confusion! Have a brilliant weekend Krystal. Sorry not to have called in too many times lately, but I'm getting thre:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/13/2012

    It's always easier with "tall, dark and handsome" gushing over us. Isn't it? :D Love it Krystal! Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Bert! I LOVE funny. :-)

    Louise, you have so much going on in your life right now. I'm just happy when you do get a chance to pop in because it means you've had a moment to breathe!

    You're right, Debra...life is better with someone gushing over you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? This is hilarious!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the giggles....and making my purse look truly empty and boring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once I intentionally switched to the tiniest bag I could find that JUST fit all of my own crap. Then I was able to tell my husband and kids, "Oh, sorry, no room for your..." (keys, wallet, iPod, etc.) But over time I gave up because I needed more room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...