End of Summer Edition!
Were you a part of the January edition of this fun little purse clean-out?
If not, you sure missed out. Some of the things people carry around in their purse astound me!
So, since the summer is winding down, I figured it was time to clean-out our shoulder bags once again!
- Pack of gum (Hey, that's normal!)
- Car keys
- Sharpie (Never know when people will ask for my autograph!)
- Assorted book promo items
- Lunch Bag
- iPod charger
- 1 Beaded necklace
- 2 Lip Glosses (That's what started this whole post back in January!)
- 4 Balloons (Guess I never took them out last time.)
- 2 Legos
- 3 Alka-Seltzer Packs
- 7 Halls (I threw them out. They had purse scum on them.)
- 2 Life-Savers (Currently resides in the trash as well.)
- 2 Sunglasses (Not mine)
- 2 Hand lotions (Stolen from hotels)
- Eye drops (Never know when you'll need these)
- Flashlight (So I can find crap in my purse)
- Notepad (Inspiration doesn't always strike while at a computer.)
- Bills (This stack includes a checkbook, a Square credit card reader, and random notes I've written about my books.)
- 17 Hair Items (Note: None of these belongs to me.)
- A Princess Key (In case I stumble upon a castle?)
- 55 Cents (Very fuzzy, now in my wallet.)
- That darn Turkey Trot medal is still in there (My hubs asked me about this the other day!)
- Pen and Pencil (one of each isn't so bad)
- 17 Crayons (I think I've collected a few since my last post. Sigh.)
- 4 Rings inside of balls (I need to make my daughters clean out my purse. Really.)
That's it this time.
So, what's in your purse?
Can't wait to read the comments!