Monday, October 15, 2012

Pranksters Strike!

I love my job. Correction: I love my coworkers, and I don't mind my job.

If you know me personally, you know that I work in politics/elections, and this is the absolute busiest time of the year for me. This is also the most frustrating, overwhelming, tiring . . .  you get the point.



So, in order to unwind, some of us in the office play pranks on each other. What better way to let off some steam?

Last week, while on break, I toilet-papered someone's desk.

Hey! What can I say? She was on vacation. Can you believe that?

Well, she returned from vacation this morning, and look at how she paid me back!

Anyway, the point of this post is this: We work so hard every day, we stress and focus on the necessary and somehow we miss out on the simple things, the things that make us laugh, that bring us together, that make us human.

Wherever you are in the world today, make sure you smile. And if you have nothing to smile about, play a prank on someone. All in good fun, of course!

<3 Krystal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[amzn_product_inline asin='B008HGPPH2']


[amzn_product_inline asin='B0082RBAXE']

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!

    I'm still paying for a prank Kevin played on me 3 years ago...he put glittery stars in all my files and when I moved they came back to haunt me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice prank. I'm sure you will laugh about it the whole day. I may try that also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...