Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Funny

So I had a whole blog planned for today. I was going to recap my week, talk about carving pumpkins with the kids while sipping on apple cider, complain about the crazy amount of dance practices my daughter has tomorrow for the upcoming Nutcracker (YAY, go Kid #2), let you all know I'll be on the road next week because my brother is marrying the most wonderful girl in the world (and I'll go crazy with Kids #1-3 in the car), and tell you I appreciate every single one of you.

Instead of doing that (snickers), I'm going to share the comic strip @RedTashBooks designed for me based on this week's experiences.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. First! I think it's adorable.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I like the whole Friday Funny thing! Very cute. But we expect to hear about your car ride with the 3 kids next week...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Does that really look like me? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sad to be ill durring the hollidays. I hope the kids get well before Halloween. ;)

    Enjoy your trip!! Congrats to your brother!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/29/2011

    Very cute! I like the comic strip. Fun idea. Are the kids really sick? If so, hope they feel better soon. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute. :) Have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope everyone's all better today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...