Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday and Anniversary To Me!

I'm a giver.

Sometimes.

Sometimes I am a sleeper, which has been quite frequent lately. Thank you, VACATION! :-)

Anyhoo, in honor of my birthday (July 7), in which I am yet again 28 years old, Wilde's Fire is FREE!

*throws confetti*

But wait! There's more!

In honor of the one-year anniversary of Wilde's Army, you can download the e-book for just 99 cents!

*lights fireworks*

Now, back to making it through the workday. I swear, returning from vacation is SOOOOOO tiring!

<3 Krystal

*Wilde's Fire is free for three days ONLY (8,9,10). Download it while you still can!*
*Wilde's Army is 99 cents through 7/15*

1 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Since I already bought Wilde's Fire, I guess I'll get Wilde's Army for a song (the song being "Happy birthday," of course). ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...